Week in Review: Iran Challenges U.S. Over Jerusalem, Will Terrorism in Russia Help Putin?, and Much More
- Iran is challenging the United States over the status of Jerusalem.
- Europe is deepening its inroads into Latin America.
- A tragic terrorist attack in Russia may end up helping President Vladimir Putin tighten his grip on power.
- And in America, religious freedom is under attack!
- We also discuss Hamas’s efforts to take over the West Bank, signs of biological weapons in North Korea, proof that anti-Semitism lives on in Germany, and how America’s drug crisis may be leading to martial law.
- Iran Challenges America
- Europe’s Trade Ties to Latin America
- Terror in Russia
- America’s Religious Freedom Under Attack
- North Korea Threatens Chemical, Biological Warfare
- Anti-Semitism in Germany
- America’s Drug Crisis