Philip Nice and Jeremiah Jacques
January 27, 2023
Week in Review: Russia Furious, but Will Germany Actually Send Tanks to Ukraine?
- Germany has promised to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine. It shows the pressure that Chancellor Olaf Scholtz is under from other NATO nations and from within his own government. Still, it remains to be seen whether he will follow through.
- Russia meanwhile is furious at the announcement; some are even demanding direct confrontation against Germany. Yet analysts recognize evidence of a secret German-Russian deal.
- More Twitter Files reveal how Big Pharma crushed discussion on alternative COVID-19 treatments, and Project Veritas exposes a Pfizer official admitting that his company was creating virus mutations to make more money off of vaccines.
- We also talk about the IDF raiding a Palestinian camp in the West Bank, terrorist attacks in Spain and Germany, Iran working to establish a presence in the Panama Canal, China strengthening its ties with Latin America, and another bombshell revelation about FBI corruption.
- 00:36 German U-turn? (11 minutes)
- 11:16 Russia Responds to German Announcement (8 minutes)
- 19:07 Twitter Files on Big Pharma (9 minutes)
- 28:28 IDF Raid in West Bank (10 minutes)
- 38:28 Terrorist Attacks Hit Europe (5 minutes)
- 43:10 Iran at the Panama Canal (4 minutes)
- 46:48 China in Latin America (4 minutes)
- 50:18 FBI Corruption (4 minutes)