Philadelphia Trumpet • December 2001 • Volume 12, No. 10
- Cover StoryThe Power of ReligionAs the global political landscape continues to quake in the midst of its current great transition, religion is emerging as a powerful force to be reckoned with.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorOur Forefathers’ Goal
- ArticlesNegotiating PeaceThe war in Afghanistan is sure to be long and hard-fought. However, the “peace process” to follow will undoubtedly prove even more difficult. On present indications, the country most likely to serve as peace broker is Germany.
- Buying an EmpireFoiled at global conquest in two world wars, Germany is now fulfilling its master plan through economic means—and American and British businesses are its first target!
- Made in JapanBuilding the engine of a future Asian superpower
- Why Switzerland Will Not Remain NeutralHow four centuries of national pacifism has resulted in captivity.
- The Coming “Strong Man” of Europe
- DepartmentsCommentaryWhat Is It About Harry?The occult is more popular than ever—and just as dangerous.