Week in Review: Europe’s Military Agreement, Proof of Iranian Terrorism, Russia’s Naval Ambitions, and Much More
- Twenty-five European Union nations officially launched a military pact this week. They are starting to get down to the details of how to fight together effectively as a single European army.
- America’s ambassador to the UN gave a presentation showing proof, and forcing other nations to acknowledge the truth, that Iran has been sponsoring terrorist activities in Yemen.
- Russia announced plans to build a full-fledged naval base in Syria to secure the impressive gains it has made in this strategic Mediterranean country.
- We’ll also talk about the ugly divisions in American politics that are on display for the world to see—evidence that Hamas may not be growing as moderate as some people have hoped—one of the biggest trade deals in the world about to be signed—and one world leader saying that 2017 has been a “crossroads of history” for the global power balance.
- Europe’s PESCO Military Agreement
- Russia’s Naval Base in Syria
- The Banana Republic of America
- Hamas Calls for Days of Rage
- Europe and South America to Sign Massive Trade Deal
- The Chinese Global Power Balance