Week in Review: Earthquakes in Diverse Places, Trump and Netanyahu at UN, Russia Aids North Korea, and Much More
- Mexico suffered a devastating earthquake on Tuesday—this amid a number of recent major quakes and other disasters in several nations. It brings to mind Jesus Christ’s prophecy of a sign of the end of the age.
- United States President Donald Trump gave a bold speech at the United Nations, calling out North Korea and other threats to world peace. What did other nations think?
- Russia is undermining America’s efforts to punish North Korea economically for its nuclear activity, showing that the real threat the U.S. faces goes well beyond the regime of Kim Jong-un.
- Israel’s prime minister is feeling quite confident and says the world is ready to embrace Israel. What does biblical prophecy say?
- We’ll also talk about France’s concern over Iran’s nuclear program—political trends in the lead-up to the election in Germany—violent race-related protests in St. Louis—and more.
- Earthquakes in Diverse Places
- President Trump’s Speech at the United Nations
- France Acknowledges the Growing Threat Posed by Iran
- Russia Aids North Korea
- Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Speech at the United Nations
- German Elections
- Venezuela’s Oil Futures
- Violent Race-Related Protests in St. Louis