Week in Review: The Islamic State Seizes Weapons, Anti-Semitism in Europe, the Return of a Highly Contagious Disease, and Much More
- The Islamic State terrorist group has seized a large shipment of advanced Iranian weapons that were headed to Hamas.
- Anti-Semitism is alive and well in Europe, and a new poll shows just how prevalent and alarming this toxic view is becoming.
- In Taiwan, the ruling party has just been dealt a brutal blow by elections, and evidence is emerging that China played a significant role in this Taiwanese election.
- We also discuss the European Union taking steps toward building a military, the climate-change debate, the game-changing relationship between Russia and China, the resurgence of a highly contagious respiratory disease, and a fascinating archaeological discovery in Israel.
- The Islamic State Seizes Weapons
- Anti-Semitism in Europe
- China Meddles in Taiwanese Elections
- The Climate-Change Debate
- More Steps Toward a European Military
- The Game-changing Relationship Between Russia and China
- The Return of a Highly Contagious Disease
- A Fascinating Archaeological Discovery in Israel