Week in Review: The Middle East Is Primed for Conflict, Germany’s Rise Accelerates, China’s Debt-Trap Diplomacy, and Much More
- Many questions hang over America’s policies in the Middle East, indicating a volatile year ahead for the region.
- Germany’s ascent to regional and even global power is picking up momentum.
- In Africa, some worrying reports are showing that for some nations, China’s investment is not helping them.
- We also discuss frictions between Cuba and America, how China’s increasingly aggressive policy points to a tumultuous year ahead, political disarray in Israel, and much more.
- Priming the Middle East for Conflict
- Germany Accelerates Its Ascendancy
- China’s Debt-Trap Diplomacy
- Latin America’s ‘Troika of Tyranny’
- China’s Increasingly Aggressive Policies
- China in Space
- Israeli Politics in Disarray