Philadelphia Trumpet • November 2000 • Volume 11, No. 9
- Cover StoryOur Christian DutyWhy we risked litigation to distribute Mystery of the Ages—and how this court battle affects you
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorHow Mideast Violence Will Affect YOU!
- ArticlesA Spanking From the Mother ChurchThe Christian community has been working hard for religious unity. A provocative new Catholic document forcefully slaps down those efforts.
- Israel’s Dead EndJerusalem’s problems are intensifying, and the need for a solution is becoming both more urgent and out of reach. Where is this rocky road leading?
- A Cautious Relationship BuildsInitially cooled throughout the Chechen war, relations between Russia’s president and Germany’s chancellor seem set to warm into a genuine partners
- Taking Stock of GlobalizationThe trend in politics, in economics, even in international security, is to unify, consolidate, globalize. Will this trend really move the world toward peace? Or is it merely setting the stage for a new totalitarianism?
- Big Business and the Battle of the PeaceThe chilling, undeniable facts of how U.S. and German companies supported the Nazis and paved the way for Germany’s third attempt at world domination
- The EU’s Dangerous New Security PolicyThe European Union recently introduced new secrecy rules that restrict the public from knowing what EU officials are doing on a number of military and civilian matters. Here is what is behind this dangerous turn of events!
- DepartmentsCommentaryProblems Still UNresolvedThe UN is revealing its ineptitude at making this world a better place. Any other options?