Trumpet Hour: Real Threats Vs. Fake Threats, America’s Debt, and Iran’s Conquest of Iraq
- Most people agree there are a lot of crises and threats in the world today. But when it comes to identifying exactly what those threats are, there are huge discrepancies. We talk about the difference between real threats and fake threats—and help you to discern which is which.
- Debt in America continues to rise. This nation has historically unprecedented wealth, yet it’s still not enough to sustain the standard of living we’ve come to expect.
- One of the most dramatic and specific prophecies the Trumpet has focused on in the past 2½ decades is being fulfilled right now in Iraq. The U.S. has poured massive resources into this nation, yet it has slipped almost entirely under the influence of Iran.
- [1:39] Real Threats Vs. Fake Threats (23 minutes)
- [24:39] America’s Debt (16 minutes)
- [40:52] Iran’s Conquest of Iraq (17 minutes)
Download past episodes here.