Protestant Reformation and Balfour Declaration Anniversaries, Is Marijuana Healthy?, and More
- On today’s show we look at two notable anniversaries:
- First, yesterday marked 500 years since the beginning of the Protestant Reformation. As bitter as this rivalry has been for five centuries, today Catholics and Protestants are working hard to reconcile, fulfilling an important biblical prophecy.
- Second, tomorrow marks 100 years since the Balfour Declaration—the landmark British document that paved the way for the creation of the Jewish state of Israel. There is evidence that God had a hand in this inspiring history.
- More and more American states are legalizing marijuana use—eight states even allow recreational use. We’ll get the facts about marijuana, weighing its health benefits against its dangers.
- And finally, we’ll learn an inspiring lesson about how God can fulfill all the desires of your heart.
- 500th Anniversary of the Protestant Reformation
- 100th Anniversary of the Balfour Declaration