Philip Nice and Jeremiah Jacques
March 24, 2023
Week in Review: Your Money, ‘Warning Strike,’ Xi-Putin, Britain-Israel
- If you use money, notice who is acquiring control of the banks.
- 1 million protesters in France—and why you should know about a much more limited “warning strike” in Germany.
- A major meeting between the two major leaders of the two major Asian powers. Which is the boss?
- Sharp divisions in Orthodoxy, Britain-Israel “landmark” deal, Russia threatens literal nuclear war, weak German leadership, and American “justice.”
- 00:20 The Winner of the Banking Crisis (11 minutes)
- 11:04 Protests in Europe (6 minutes)
- 17:20 Xi Visits Putin in Moscow (8 minutes)
- 25:03 Orthodox ‘Pseudo Religion’ (9 minutes)
- 34:39 Britain-Israel ‘Landmark’ Agreement (5 minutes)
- 39:24 Russia Threatens the West With Nuclear War (5 minutes)
- 44:46 Cracks Widen in the German Coalition (6 minutes)
- 50:55 Democrats Pervert Justice System (5 minutes)