Philip Nice and Jeremiah Jacques
March 17, 2023
Week in Review: Contagious Banks, Expensive Viruses, ‘Hunting Rifles’
- Financial crisis has hit the U.S.! And the government has initiated a major intervention in the banking system.
- Protesters take to the streets in France.
- Have we reached a turning point in the Ukraine war?
- We also talk about how the financial crisis is impacting Europe, Saudi Arabia making a deal with Iran, Russia receiving a large shipment of “hunting rifles” from China, more revelations on the origins of coronavirus, and recent events in Tunisia.
- 00:48 U.S. Financial Crisis (8 minutes)
- 09:03 Europe’s Financial Crisis (8 minutes)
- 16:56 Saudi Arabia Deal With Iran (7 minutes)
- 23:53 Ukraine War Update (7 minutes)
- 31:19 China Supports Russia (4 minutes)
- 35:28 Protests in France ( minutes)
- 39:40 Tunisia Strongman (4 minutes)
- 43:53 Coronavirus Origins (5 minutes)