Week in Review: Palestinians Calling for Europe, Russia and China Anti-satellite Tech, Iran’s Foreign Legions, and Much More
- Palestinian leaders say they won’t do any more peace negotiations with just America, and they are asking Europe to step in as a mediator. Europe is willing to do so, just as biblical prophecy indicates that it will.
- Pentagon officials warn that within two years, China and Russia will have the technology to take out American satellites as part of their war-making capabilities.
- A report out this week highlights how much Iran is projecting its power throughout the Middle East using foreign nationals—Shia fighters in several countries take their orders directly from Iran.
- An exposé by German economists reveals that the German government is cooking the books to mask just how large its trade surpluses really are.
- We’ll also talk about Polish lawmakers trying to make it illegal to speak of Poland’s death camps, takeaways from Donald Trump’s State of the Union address, the Vatican betraying Catholics in China, and China running reeducation camps right out of Mao Zedong’s playbook.
- Palestinians Calling for Europe
- Poland’s Attempt to Rewrite Holocaust History
- Russia and China Anti-satellite Technology
- President Trump’s State of the Union Address
- Iran’s Foreign Legions
- Trade Tension Between the U.S. and Germany
- China’s Reeducation Camps
- The Vatican’s Betrayal