Week in Review: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem, Russia Undercuts N. Korea Sanctions, California Wildfires, and More
- U.S. President Donald Trump announced this week that America recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The decision was loudly condemned throughout the world. Will this undermine America’s role as the top mediator of the Arab-Jew peace process?
- Efforts to contain the nuclear threat from North Korea have failed. New evidence emerged this week showing how bold Russia and China have been in sabotaging these efforts.
- Fierce wildfires in California have consumed over 140 square miles, and severe winds make efforts to contain the blazes even more difficult.
- We’ll also talk about Israeli strikes on Syria—aftershocks from the German election in September—signs of South Korea prioritizing an alliance with China over that with America—and a major religious leader warning of an end-time apocalypse.
- Trump Recognizes Jerusalem
- North Korea
- California Wildfires
- South Korean President to Visit China
- End-time Warnings