Week in Review: Iraq Moving to Eject U.S., Europe in Russia’s Crosshairs, State of the Union, and More
- Some factions in the Iraqi leadership are working together to pass a resolution in the Iraqi parliament to remove U.S. troops from the country.
- The U.S. and Russia have suspended compliance with the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty. This presents a threat to Europe that will catalyze European militarization.
- In his State of the Union address this week, U.S. President Donald Trump told members of Congress that “the state of the Union is strong.” But a look at the ideologies and goals of many those congressmen, casts doubt on that assessment.
- We also discuss China’s nuclear policy, American weapons falling to terrorist hands, a kind of terrorism in the U.S. that might soon be officially labeled as such, and much more.
- [0:57] Iraq Moving to Eject the U.S. (7 minutes)
- [8:05] Europe in Russia’s Crosshairs (10 minutes)
- [18:01] State of the Union (7 minutes)
- [25:43] China Considers Abandoning ‘No First Use’ Nuclear Policy (5 minutes)
- [31:38] American Weapons in Enemy Hands in Yemen (8 minutes)
- [39:04] Pope Francis Visits the United Arab Emirates (6 minutes)
- [45:45] French Airstrikes in Africa (5 minutes)
- [51:18] Mexico’s Drug Problem (3 minutes)
https://www.thetrumpet.com/11530-the-crimean-crisis-is-reshaping-europe and https://www.thetrumpet.com/1049-russia-frightens-europe-and-fulfills-bible-prophecy
https://www.thetrumpet.com/admin/articles/18605-american-weapons-fall-into-the-hands-of-irans-proxy-in-yemen/preview and https://www.thetrumpet.com/12459-iran-gets-a-stranglehold-on-the-middle-east
https://www.thetrumpet.com/blogs/61-andrew-miiller/18602-vatican-and-gulf-arab-monarchies-ally-against-radical-islam and The King of the South.