Border Patrol Arrests More Than 73,000 Potential Terrorists Entering U.S.
More than 73,000 potential terrorists have been apprehended at the United States southern border over the past two years, according to internal Customs and Border Protection data leaked to Fox News. These potential terrorists, called “special interest aliens,” come from countries identified by the U.S. government as having conditions that promote terrorism.
Border Patrol agents encountered 73,008 “special interest aliens” between October 2021 and October 2023.
- 6,386 from Afghanistan
- 3,153 from Egypt
- 659 from Iran
- 123 from Iraq
- 185 from Jordan
- 164 from Lebanon
- 15,594 from Mauritania
- 1,613 from Pakistan
- 538 from Syria
- 30,830 from Turkey
- 13,624 from Uzbekistan
- 139 from Yemen
Security crisis: Roughly 4.6 million illegal aliens were apprehended at the U.S. southern border between October 2021 and October 2023, yet only 53 percent of these aliens were from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras or Mexico. The other 47 percent were from other nations (including 1.6 percent from Islamic nations).
So although progressives want Americans to believe that illegal aliens are merely desperate refugees fleeing cartel violence, the data show that Joe Biden’s open border policies are allowing thousands of unvetted Islamists into America.
End-time prophecy: Herbert W. Armstrong explained in The United States and Britain in Prophecy that the English-speaking peoples who settled in the U.S. and Britain descended from the ancient Israelite tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim. This means the Bible’s end-time prophecies about Israel are directed at the Americans and the British.
One such prophecy is in Hosea. “Ephraim allows himself to be mixed up with foreigners; Ephraim has become a cake unturned as it was baked. Foreigners eat away his strength, unknown to him; grey hairs are on him here and there, unknown to him. Israel’s pride shall confront and convict them; yet they will not come back to the Eternal their God, nor seek him, in spite of it all. Ephraim is like a silly, senseless dove, crying to Egypt, flying to Assyria; but as they fly, I fling my net on them, and bring them down like a bird …” (Hosea 7:8-12; Moffatt translation).
Hosea often refers to the 10 tribes of Israel that split away from the kingdom of Judah as “Ephraim,” the most prominent tribe, and “Samaria,” the capital. Yet Hosea’s prophecies were spoken to Ephraim and Manasseh jointly when King Jeroboam ii ruled both tribes.
As Ephraim “mixes” himself with foreigners, they devour his strength. America and Britain are mixing themselves with foreigners who have no intention of adopting their laws or assimilating into their culture. Instead, they bring crime, drugs and dangerous ideologies like Islamism.
Learn more: Read “Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe.”