Philip Nice and Jeremiah Jacques
February 1, 2023
90 Seconds to Midnight: The Looming Threat of Nuclear War
- Nuclear war is closer than ever, says the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, who just adjusted the Doomsday Clock to 90 seconds to midnight—closer to the symbolic hour of global nuclear destruction than ever. What factors are pushing us toward the nuclear cliff?
- Egypt’s economy is in serious trouble, putting pressure on President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. This nation plays a pivotal role in end-time prophecy, and this could hasten prophesied political upheaval there.
- Canada’s activist Supreme Court is enacting far-reaching changes to society—legalizing cannabis and same-sex marriage, encouraging abortion and other leftist causes. How did this happen?
- It’s easy to believe that just around the corner in life, things will get easier. I’ll help you build a more helpful mindset in three simple words.
- 02:04 Threat of Nuclear War (13 minutes)
- 14:45 Egypt in Trouble (18 minutes)
- 32:50 Canada’s Supreme Court (14 minutes)
- 47:15 LAST WORD: Handle Hard Better (7 minutes)