Trumpet Hour: Iraq Chooses Iran Over America, Abe Wins Japan’s Elections, Papacy Becoming More Autocratic?, and More
- This past weekend, America’s Secretary of State said that Iranian-led forces should leave Iraq. Iraqi and Iranian leaders strongly rebuked him—the latest evidence of the strength of Iran’s presence in Iraq, and the fulfillment of a biblical prophecy the Trumpet highlighted about 26 years ago.
- Japan just held snap elections, and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe won decisively. It brings Japan closer than ever to revising its pacifist constitution and becoming an independent military powerhouse.
- Pope Francis is overseeing some interesting political machinations that weaken the power of the bureaucracy of the Holy See—and concentrate more power in the papacy.
- And finally, I’ll give you three practical ways that you can build more passion in your life.
Item 1: Brent: Iraq and Iran
Item 2: Jeremiah: Shinzo Abe
Item 3: Andrew: Reforms Pope Francis has made in Catholic Church
- Who or What Is the Prophetic Beast?