Week in Review: Russia Steals a Slice of Georgia, French-German Military Cooperation, Temple Mount Terror, and Much More
• Russia keeps taking over territory in the former Soviet Union, as it recently moved the border of the land it controls in South Ossetia deeper into Georgia.
• When U.S. President Donald Trump was in Poland last week, he made an interesting offer to Eastern Europe: Start buying your energy from America so you’re not so dependent on Russia.
• France and Germany held their first joint cabinet meeting since the election of French President Emmanuel Macron, and they announced plans for closer military cooperation.
• Friday morning, terrorists killed two Israeli policemen on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. This could force Israel to increase security and escalate tensions in this crucial hotspot.
• We’ll also talk about advancements in the Chinese navy—a deal with Libya showing Italy’s desperation to stop the flow of migrants—and the newest proposal to fight global warming: fewer babies—more abortions!