Week in Review: Germany to Lead NATO Naval Command, Russia Provokes UK and U.S., Uranium Deal With China, and Much More
- Russia is making a lot of headlines these days:
- Last week the Russians tried to assassinate a former spy in broad daylight in Britain, and this week, Britain’s response was very weak.
- Yesterday, the Trump administration blamed the Russian government for a series of cyberattacks targeting America’s power infrastructure that indicate Russia could shut America down—but America’s response was also quite weak.
- Meanwhile, the Russians struck a strategically important uranium mining deal with the Chinese.
- It is these types of headlines that are creating urgency within European capitals to protect themselves. This week it was announced that Germany would receive command of a nato naval headquarters on the Baltic Sea, another push toward leading a European army.
- We also cover a lot of prophetically significant news and discuss the political views of young people in America, which are revealing an unprecedented generation gap.
Germany to Lead NATO Naval Command
- trend: “Why the Trumpet Watches the Rise of a German Strongman”
- trend: ”Why the Trumpet Watches a Russian Strongman Dominating Asia”
- trend: ”Why the Trumpet Watches Europe’s Push Toward a Unified Military”
- “Europe’s ‘Underground’ Army”
- “Russia Frightens Europe—and Fulfills Bible Prophecy”
- “Germany to Lead NATO Forces in the Baltic”
- Russia’s Uranium Deal With China
- Russia Provokes UK and U.S.
- Russia’s Relationship With Iran
- North Korean Military Base in Syria
Copyright © 2021 Philadelphia Church of God, All Rights Reserved.