Week in Review: North Korean Missile, Trump in Poland, EU-Japan Trade Agreement, G-20 Protests, and Much More
- Happy 4th of July, America—North Korea celebrated by launching its first intercontinental ballistic missile that puts American soil in range.
- Before traveling to Germany to join the G-20 meeting today, U.S. President Donald Trump visited Poland, and gave a speech asking whether the West has “the will to survive.”
- About the same time, his administration was announcing a new policy in Syria that appears to put it in cooperation with Russia.
- Also before the G-20 summit started, Japan and the European Union agreed to a major trade deal specifically aimed at countering America economically.
- We’ll also bring you up to date on Europe’s immigration crisis as Austria deploys armored vehicles to keep immigrants out, a new United Nations ruling that recognizes a Palestinian state, and the Trump administration’s new budget, which increases this year’s deficit over last year’s by $18 billion.
Copyright © 2018 Philadelphia Church of God, All Rights Reserved.