Week in Review: Putin’s Power Grab, New Russia Collusion Accusations, U.S. Culture Wars, and More
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has completed the final phase of his plan to amend his nation’s constitution in a way that will let him rule Russia for many more years.
- In the U.S., media are accusing President Donald Trump of yet another Russia collusion scandal, which could actually backfire and strengthen the president’s bid for reelection.
- In Europe, a cultural war between Islam and Christianity may be on the cusp of exploding.
- We also talk about unified efforts of Palestinians against Israel, China steamrolling Hong Kong, disturbing revelations about Germany’s elite forces, and more.
- [00:45] Putin Power Grab (10 minutes)
- [11:00] More Russia Collusion (9 minutes)
- [20:25] U.S. Culture Wars (7 minutes)
- [27:00] Islam vs. Christianity (6 minutes)
- [34:00] Palestinians vs. Israel (6 minutes)
- [39:50] China Takes Over Hong Kong (6 minutes)
- [46:15] German Anti-Semitism (5 minutes)
- [51:20] U.S. Supreme Court Rulings (5 minutes)