#164: Week in Review: All Eyes on Jerusalem, Germany Ready to Split with Trump’s U.S., Mr. Obama’s Post-Presidency Takes Shape, and Much More
• 2017 marks the 50th anniversary of the pivotal Six-Day-War in the Middle East, which united Jeruslam under Israel. But now 50 years on, we must ask: Will united Jerusalem make it to year 51?
• Two weeks from today, Mr. Donald J. Trump will become the President of the United States, and Germany is already preparing for a split with America.
• The North Korean leader brought in the New Year on Sunday by proclaiming that he would soon test a new missile powerful enough to let North Korea hit America’s west Coast with nuclear warheads.
• President Obama is leaving office on January 20, but that does not mean his push to transform America will end.
• We’ll also talk about Russia and Turkey sidelining Iran in Syria—the rising power in Bavaria—the Philippines’ shift toward Russia and China—and what a Trump-Putin alliance could mean for the world.