Philadelphia Trumpet • October 2006 • Volume 17, No. 9
- WorldThe Coming Food ShortfallCatastrophic weather crises are threatening one of your most basic needs.
- From the EditorCalifornia Disasters Continue—Why?
- WorldSelling Britain’s Corporate Crown JewelsThe continual loss of ownership of the companies that helped make Britain great is a sad reminder of this nation’s fall from superpower status.
- Who Won?Israel and Hezbollah both claimed victory. One of them is dead wrong.
- SocietyDoes Medicine Deserve Your Faith?What the medical industry doesn’t want you to know
- WorldCommentaryCrisis OverloadOur world is drowning under a rising tide of troubles.
- Securing the HornOvershadowed by events in the Middle East, tensions grow off the Horn of Africa as nations vie to secure the vital marine passageway of the Red Sea.
- SocietyHas a Disease for Your Problems Been Marketed Yet?More disorders are being diagnosed than ever before. Is there actually more disease, or is the medical field just expanding the definitions of disease?
- ReligionLegacies (Part 2)In his new book, Raising the Ruins, available this winter, Trumpet executive editor Stephen Flurry exposes the reality of what happened to the Worldwide Church of God. Here is the second chapter.