Philadelphia Trumpet • November 1998 • Volume 9, No. 9
- CoverSystem Failure!As we advance toward the close of 1998, global economic peril looms large on the horizon. Will 1999 be the year of the big crash?
- Fifty Years in the MakingToday’s crisis began as nations rebuilt from the rubble of World War II.
- Mortgaging the NationThe origin of the fiat money system.
- Financial Destruction of AmericaAmerica has long been the safest place on earth for foreign investors’ money. But what happens if they take their money elsewhere?
- God Doesn’t Charge InterestHow would God solve the economic problems of the world today?
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorA Nation of Cowards?
- The Sabbath: Only for the Old Testament?Using the New Testament alone, can you prove that the Sabbath is still in effect today?
- CommentaryThe Measure of HumilityA Thanksgiving message
- ArticlesWinston S. Churchill: The Watchman (Part 2)