Philadelphia Trumpet • December 1999 • Volume 10, No. 10
- ArticlesHigher Learning?Education has become a factory of new knowledge. Yet human discontent, troubles, evils, are increasing in direct ratio with the increase of knowledge. Why? (excerpted from The Plain Truth, Aug./Sept. 1970)
- 100 Years of Paradox
- Trials and ErrorsMankind has tried every form of government known to him. Yet the way to peace still eludes him.
- In the Grip of GreedThe 20th century became busier and more prosperous, but also revealed the dark heart of America’s wealth machine.
- Good and EvilScience’s split personality
- Christianity in CrisisHas modern Christianity lived up to the ideals of its founder?
- ArticlesFrom the EditorWhy the Trumpet?
- DepartmentsCommentaryA Better World Is Near