Philadelphia Trumpet • March/April 1998 • Volume 9, No. 3
- Cover StoryAmerica in CrisisWe have seen many television and newspaper reports about the White House in crisis. But it goes much deeper than that. The whole country is experiencing a nation-threatening crisis. You need to understand why!
- Founded on a RockTo our Founding Fathers, character was everything.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorA Titanic Lesson
- ArticlesRampant Divorce = National SuicideIs there a connection between America’s tragic divorce rate and other growing national problems?
- In Japan We Trust“In God we trust” has become an empty slogan on U.S. money. America no longer relies on God, but instead looks to foreigners to keep its economy afloat.
- The Third WaySince the close of World War II, two great economic systems have dominated the world politically and economically—capitalism and communism. Communism has clearly failed. Rampant capitalism has produced a great financial meltdown in Asia. The world’s foremost religious leader is promoting an alternative.