Chinese Nuclear Company Illegally Studies American Semiconductors
A Chinese nuclear-weapons research institute has illegally purchased American-made semiconductors for research and development, the Wall Street Journal reported on January 29.
- The China Academy of Engineering Physics (caep) purchased American Intel Corp. and Nvidia Corp. semiconductor chips through Chinese resellers at least a dozen times within the past 2½ years, the Journal reported.
- Buying and selling American products for atomic-weapons research is restricted by America’s Export Administration Regulations (E.A.R.).
- caep was put on the E.A.R.’s export blacklist in 1997 because of its involvement in developing China’s first hydrogen bomb and its employment of China’s top nuclear-weapons researchers.
- According to the Journal, 34 research papers published by caep over the past 10 years show research involving American semiconductors.
- Seven of these reports have implications to maintaining nuclear stockpiles, nuclear experts said.
Prophecy says: The late Herbert W. Armstrong explained in his book The United States and Britain in Prophecy that America and the British Commonwealth are the descendants of ancient Israel and that the blessings and curses discussed in Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28 are prophecies for these end-time nations. Deuteronomy 28:33 specifically prophesies that if the descendants of Israel refuse to turn to God, thieves will steal the “fruit of thy land, and all thy labours,” and the nations “shalt be only oppressed and crushed always.” China’s ongoing theft of American technology is part of the fulfillment of this prophecy. An even greater danger is that China will use the nuclear know-how it’s stealing from the U.S. against it or other nations.
Learn more: Read Nuclear Armageddon Is ‘At the Door.’