Philadelphia Trumpet • Sample Issue 2007 • Volume 0, No. 0
- RememberDecades of accuracy in global forecasting
- From the EditorDid You Forget?
- EuropeIs a World Dictator About to Appear?This headline gripped the attention of a handful of readers of the first edition of the world’s then-newest current affairs magazine, way back in February 1934. Over six decades later, we review many of the predictions made by the Plain Truth magazine and its founder, Herbert W. Armstrong, and find unerring accuracy in the forecasting of events leading to the rise to global dominance of the present European Union.
- U.S. and BritainAmerica Has Won Its Last WarIf that prediction seems bold now, how bold would it have been in 1950?
- Middle EastOnce and Future BattlefieldRemember these bold predictions about the world’s most unpredictable hotspot!
- AsiaThe Kings of the EastMore Plain Truth predictions in early stages of fulfillment: Russia will soon join forces with East Asia, forming a gargantuan superpower such as the world has never seen.
- DepartmentsCommentaryWhat’s Next?The Plain Truth’s most important prophecies were of the wonderful World Tomorrow