Philadelphia Trumpet • January 2007 • Volume 18, No. 1
- WorldFrom the EditorMidterm Elections—A Disaster for AmericaThe elections that awarded Democrats control of Congress marked a turning point in American history. You need to understand why.
- America Has Waged Its Last WarEvery indication is that the U.S. will never fight again. Here is why.
- WorldA Force for the FuturePost-World War II guilt is history. Germany has unveiled a new “white paper” on defense that will unshackle its military.
- Exploding FictionsNorth Korea’s nuclear test destroyed several widely held myths about our world.
- Global WarningSerious environmental disasters besiege every continent on Earth. Is global warming the cause—or the effect?
- The Changing Face of GermanyTracing the militaristic history of this rising European powerhouse
- SocietyCommentaryOpen, Dirty SecretsA scandal reveals America’s breezy tolerance of sexual corruption.
- RELIGIONCredentials (Part 4)In his book Raising the Ruins, now available in bookstores, Trumpet executive editor Stephen Flurry exposes the reality of what happened to the Worldwide Church of God. Here is the fourth chapter.