Philadelphia Trumpet • June/July 2006 • Volume 17, No. 6
- LeadershipThe Death of Churchillian LeadershipWhy World War III is unavoidable
- The Vanishing ‘Man of War’How the mightiest military in history is making itself vulnerable to annihilation
- Judicial PowerThe Supreme Court has become our most powerful national institution—but what is it doing?
- The American UniversityA startling case study in higher education’s failure to produce leaders
- How Feminism Harms Families
- CommentaryGive Yourself a Big BonusWhat skyrocketing CEO pay says about corporate leadership
- WorldFrom the EditorNuclear Iran—the Point of No Return?
- Does The World Need A European SuperpowerWith hatred for American supremacy peaking, and geopolitical troubles surpassing America’s ability to manage them, many are calling for Europe to step into the gap of global leadership.