Philadelphia Trumpet • May 2003 • Volume 14, No. 4
- Cover Story© Philadelphia Church of God, Part One (Part 26)The pcg now owns Mystery of the Ages and 18 other works of Herbert W. Armstrong. Here is a detailed account of how it all came about.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorMiracle Victory! And what It Means
- Commentary“The Largest Audience Possible”Excerpts from a February 1997 Trumpet article, when the pcg first printed Mystery of the Ages
- ArticlesFrom Communism to Catholicism?
- Shock and Awe
- Apocalypse NowRecently, apocalyptic headlines have run in some of the most reputable publications. Is there any semblance of reality in this tendency for doomsaying?
- War on AmericaThe leadup to the Iraq war accelerated a dangerous trend, where many people and nations are working to pull America from its superpower perch. Soon they will have their wish! But what will result will be a terrifying nightmare.
- The French Betrayal
- Germany, Iraq and the European Union“British troops occupied Baghdad early yesterday morning at the end of a brilliant 100 miles march up the Tigris. With the British army of Mesopotamia capturing Baghdad it has shattered the dream which the Pan-Germans have been dreaming for more than 20 years.” (Times, March 12, 1917)
More on the real reasons for the adamant Franco-German opposition to U.S. war plans—and why they are significant
- Failing to Bring PeaceThe United Nations is an outdated, corrupt institution fast losing its legitimacy as a peacemaker. Soon it will become defunct—and be replaced by a new world order.