Philadelphia Trumpet • March/April 2003 • Volume 14, No. 3
- Cover StoryArming for ArmageddonHow fear is fueling a new global arms race
- ArticlesGerman-Led EU Conquers YugoslaviaA giant world power is rising out of Europe! And it is going to shock the world as perhaps no power ever has!
- World War Déjà VuAn eerie similarity is developing between the emerging world order and that of the interval between the two great world wars of the 20th century. Between 1918 and 1939, the seeds were sown for a second, more horrifying round of world war. Are conditions ripening for World War iii?
- Economy in TurmoilIt looks bad in Germany right now. But it won’t remain that way. Here’s how economic weakness will give rise to greater strength.
- Dragging Its Feet Over EuropeDespite having joined the European Community 30 years ago, Britain remains divided its role within modern Europe.
- Failed Promises
- Does God Exist?
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorSecretary Powell’s UN Report: The Big Lesson We Failed to Learn
- CommentaryDiplomatic HypocrisyWhy America encourages Israel to tolerate terrorism