Philadelphia Trumpet • June 2002 • Volume 13, No. 5
- Cover StoryFirst Military Victim of World War IIIWhat has happened in former Yugoslavia over the past decade reaches far beyond the boundaries of that region. It is so shocking that the nations of this world would be paralyzed with fear if they truly understood! Shamefully, America is its chief architect. Herbert W. Armstrong prophesied of this unparalleled disaster for over 50 years.
- Germany’s Prussian AmbitionWhat does Germany’s desire to bring back the state of Prussia say about its future?
- ArticlesThe Two Faces of IranWhile marketing an image of moderation to the world, Iran has willfully destroyed the possibility for peace in Israel. Why? What are its true aims? And where will its efforts end?
- How Deep a Wound?Allegations of priestly abuse are hammering the Roman Catholic Church. Will the scandal diminish the Vatican’s power and global influence?
- Justice in the BalanceEurope’s justice system is rapidly changing. Member states are losing power to the EU’s judicial command and control center—the European Court of Justice.
- The NEW Teen Sex EpidemicIt’s not the “same old problem” anymore. So what is the solution?
- Failing at History
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorLeadership and Terrorism
- CommentaryToday’s Greatest ConspiracyThe attack on the foundation of national stability is growing more toxic.