Philadelphia Trumpet • February 2002 • Volume 13, No. 2
- Cover StoryThe Law of HistoryMany colleges and universities no longer require students to take history. They don’t think it has that much value. But they are making a deadly mistake of the greatest magnitude! We need to understand why.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorCenter of World Terror
- ArticlesThe Kosovo DisasterHow NATO became Germany’s pawn in knocking out an old WWII enemy
- Crisis in Rising EuropeThe legacy of World War II and the threat to the U.S.
- Behind the TrumpetThis Is the Philadelphia Church of GodA look at the organization behind the Trumpet magazine
- The Legacy of Herbert Armstrong
- Continuing to FightWe are entering into a closing phase of the court case spawned by the Worldwide Church of God. Here is an update on the latest happenings—and what’s ahead.
- DepartmentsCommentaryShould You Join a Church?How God makes up His group of “called-out ones”