Philadelphia Trumpet • November 2001 • Volume 12, No. 9
- ArticlesWhat Have We Learned?
- God Bless AmericaWhy politicians, theologians and commentators cannot explain September 11.
- The Battle Lines BroadenHow Islamic jihad accelerates the new world order
- The Head of the SnakePresent targets in the war on terrorism are only one tendril of the monster. Will the U.S. strike at its head? Here is how the war will end.
- Germany Moves to Front LinesUsing terror as a pretense for militancy
- Economic TerrorismThe September 11 attacks severely damaged not only the American economy, but also the global economic structure.
- The Real “Evildoers”President Bush called the terrorist attacks “evil acts.” What is the cause of evil? Why does God allow it to exist? How can we eliminate the threat of evil?
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorWhere Are We Now in Prophecy?
- CommentaryEnding the Age of TerrorThe one hope-filled event that will change the world forever…