Philadelphia Trumpet • August 2001 • Volume 12, No. 7
- ArticlesThe Last CrusadeMost people think the crusades are a thing of the past—over forever. But they are wrong. Preparations are being made for a final crusade, and it will be the bloodiest of all!
- Cover StoryThe Counterfeit PeacemakerEurope is trying to break into Mideast “peacemaking.” They aren’t interested in mediating. They want to take over.
- ArticlesLying SpiritsThe world’s largest economic bloc wields its power by double-dealing, lying and cheating. The public is blind to the supreme danger this poses to its immediate future.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorIsrael’s Lost Vision
- ArticlesRewriting HistoryHow the search for a sanitized past is erasing its vital lessons
- The Final Pieces Fall Into PlaceThe German-Vatican collusion that started in the Balkans ten years ago is about to be consummated in the divide-and-conquer strategy imposed by current EU/NATO initiatives involving tiny Macedonia.
- Europe’s Caribbean BlueprintHow and why the European Union is steadily influencing the economic, political, social and religious future of the greater Caribbean region
- A Battle For Britain’s LoyaltyAs the European Union assumes greater global power, a crucial element stands in its way: Nearly a century of British and American intelligence cooperation. Europe’s new independent defense policy and its determination to protect business within the Union demand that Britain choose where it will stand: with the U.S. or the EU.
- DepartmentsCommentarySuffer Little ChildrenOf such is the kingdom of heaven—but look how they’re treated on Earth.