Philadelphia Trumpet • February 2000 • Volume 11, No. 2
- ArticlesRememberSixty-six years of accuracy in global forecasting
- Is a World Dictator About to Appear?His headline gripped the attention of a handful of readers of the first edition of the world’s newest current affairs magazine, way back in February 1934. Sixty-six years later, we review many of the predictions made by the Plain Truth magazine and its founder, Herbert W. Armstrong, and find unerring accuracy in the forecasting of events leading to the rise to global dominance of the present European Union.
- America Has Won Its Last WarIf that prediction seems bold now, how bold would it have been in 1950?
- Once and Future BattlefieldRemember these bold predictions about the world’s most unpredictable hotspot!
- The Kings of the EastMore Plain Truth predictions in early stages of fulfillment: Russia will soon join forces with East Asia, forming a gargantuan superpower such as the world has never seen.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorDid You Forget?
- DepartmentsCommentaryWhat’s Next?The Plain Truth’s most important prophecies were of the wonderful World Tomorrow