Philadelphia Trumpet • June 1999 • Volume 10, No. 5
- Cover StoryDangerous New World: Who Will Fill The Power Void?
- Divided We Fallthings fall apart: In the long history of Britain and the relatively short history of the American nation, governments have come and gone with regularity. Yet, never in their post Cold-War histories have they faced such bitter division within their elected governing bodies as over the Kosovo crisis. Why? And where is it all leading?
- Flower-Power WarYesterday’s doves fly off to war
- The Fourth Reich in DisguiseBehind the scenes: If Americans and Britons knew what was happening inside Germany, they would be shocked. If they knew what was happening inside the Vatican, they would be even more shocked. It’s time to remove the disguise!
- Feeding The DragonIrresponsible behavior: How America has catapulted China to center stage. And why.
- DepartmentsFrom the EditorAmerica’s Achilles’ Heel
- CommentaryThe Wake of a StormWhat can we learn from killer weather disasters?